Quick guide GPS app "MAPY.CZ"
1) Install the MAPY APP on the smartphone:
2) Open the APP and click on SIGN IN. You can then select one of the menu languages: English, German, Czech or Slovak (the language can be changed later).
Now enter your email address, a password and the required data. See photo below.
3) After you have registered you will automatically receive an email. In the email, click on the big RED BUTTON labeled "Potvrdit" (confirm). The button looks like this:
4) The registration is now complete. Open the app on your mobile phone and log in with your email address and password.
5) Click on the menu button (bottom left) and select offline maps to save the desired country / countries. This means that you can navigate later without the internet. Note: With an internet connection, a satellite map can also be selected in the menu.
4) If you now open a GPS stage on our website (BLUE BUTTON at the end of each stage), the route is now displayed in MAPY and you can save the stage in the app if you wish. The stages are saved in the "Places and routes" menu.
5) You can follow the route by clicking on the GPS icon.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Good luck and blessings for your pilgrimage to Jerusalem!
JERUSALEM WAY Peace Team