JERUSALEMWEG / JERUSALEM WAY / EL CAMINO DE JERUSALÉN / LE CHEMIN DE JÉRUSALEM / LA VIA DI GERUSALEMME / KUDÜS YOLU
- NEWS: See Facebook
- GPS: Route is available from Spain to Jerusalem
- INVITATION TO GUIDED PILGRIMS TOURS: Open photos and appointments
SCHEDULE OVERVIEW 2022
- Thu April 07 - Sun April 17, 2022: Peace march LINZ - VIENNA for Ukraine & peace in the world!
- Sat 09 April 2022: Celebration before Easter at the NADLINGERHOF
- Wed. May 25 - Sun. May 29, 2022: Presentation Jerusalemweg German Catholic Day STUTTGART
- Sat 25 Jun 2022: Opening of the Jerusalemweg WALDSASSEN - pilgrimages & installation of the dove of peace
- Mon. June 27 - Fri. July 08, 2022: Joint pilgrimage WALDSASSEN - CHAM - PASSAU
- Fri 23 Sept - Fri 07 Oct 2022: Pilgrimage TURKEY / ASIA MINOR
Click here for all the details on the dates listed above: See newsletter
Invitation: PEACE MARCH FROM LINZ TO VIENNA!
We pilgrimage together for Ukraine and peace in the world!
Thu April 07 - Sun April 17, 2022
Due to current events, we are making a pilgrimage along the Jerusalemweg from the Peace City of Linz to Heldenplatz in Vienna. The participation fee is 1,- Euro per KM walked, this amount goes 1:1 as a donation for Ukraine.
Usage necessarily indicate: "Jerusalemweg - emergency aid Ukraine" (Donations are tax deductible!)
Start: Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 09.00:9 a.m. in Linz on the main square; Sat. April 16 Arrival at the club party at the Nadlingerhof in Neustadtl an der Donau; Holy Saturday, April XNUMXth, we reach Purkersdorf, the city limits of Vienna, with the opportunity in the evening for the common Easter resurrection in a church. The next day on Easter Sunday April 17 area noon is the arrival at Heldenplatz Vienna.
Registration: Per email to email@example.com (Information on +43 699 18031970 or +43 664 2215201).
Route: Linz - Mauthausen Concentration Camp Memorial - Arbing - Clam Castle - Grein - Nadlingerhof / Peace Dove - Persenbeug - Marbach on the Danube - Maria Taferl Pilgrimage Church - Artstetten Castle - Town and Abbey of Melk / Peace Dove - Aggstein - Spitz / Peace Dove - Fortified Church of St. Michael - Weißenkirchen - Dürnstein - Mautern - Göttweig Abbey - Herzogenburg Abbey - Asperhofen - Ried am Riederberg - Wienerwald - Purkersdorf - Schönbrunn Palace - Mariahilferbräu - Maria-Theresien-Platz - Hofburg - Heldenplatz. Accommodation is organized by us and a support vehicle is available.
The stages from Linz in detail: Open link here
(September 18, 2021)
The song JERUSALEMA is constantly expanding, countless videos from different parts of the world are online, Jerusalem is sung about as a place of longing and hope! Moagi said in an interview that the song is asking for God's protection and guidance.
This goes wonderfully with the international peace path JERUSALEM WAY. Different religions and cultures ultimately share a common goal. The holy city of Jerusalem is the intersection of world religions and the bridge to the heavenly Jerusalem. In each of us, in our hearts.
- TRAVEL JERUSALEM WAY BALKANS: HUNGARY - CROATIA - SERBIA - KOSOVO - NORTH MACEDONIA - GREECE August 28, 2021 to September 10, 2021 It was a great trip! See some impressions here Photo diary will follow soon on the website: Open link
- JOURNEY JERUSALEM WAY JORDAN / ISRAEL / PALESTINE!
13 days flight trip On this extraordinary and unique trip, we experience the wonderful landscapes of the Holy Land in time in a balanced and fascinating combination on foot and by bus where the desert blooms! On the route of the Jerusalem Way through Jordan, Palestine and Israel, we slowly make pilgrimages to Jerusalem, away from the usual tourist paths, rest in the shade of the olive trees, wander through original landscapes, walk through Jewish and Arabian villages and breathe the diversity of cultures. Details MOVED CORONA TO 2022 !!
- JOURNEY ON THE JERUSAELMWEG TURKEY / Lesser Asia. Date autumn 2022! | 14 days flight details & booking. Details following.
The book on the pilgrimage to Jerusalem / walking to Jerusalem is available in languages German and English as hardcover, paperback or eBook / e-book. See webshop
**Request the LATEST NEWSLETTER here (click)**
- HERE THE CURRENT NEWSLETTER_SUMMER_2020
- DOWNLOAD NEWSLETTER CORONA_SPRING_2020
- DOWNLOAD NEWSLETTER 2020
- DOWNLOAD NEWSLETTER 2019
- AUTUMN HIKING WACHAU 2019 Open the invitation here (20.10.2019)
- SPRING HIKE 2019 Review including photos (16.04.2019)
- ESSLINGEN / STUTTGART PHOTOS Pilgrim symposium and pilgrimage February 22 to 24.02.2019
- JOURNEY ON THE JERUSALEM WAY WACHAU (SAT 29.09.2018)
- PREMIERE: GUIDED PILGRIMAGE TRAVELS ON THE WHOLE JERUSALEM WAY (Travel menu)
- ASSOCIATION "JERUSALEM WAY INTERNATIONAL PEACE TEAM"
* NEW from 2017: Become a supporting member - THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!
- BOOK NEW RELEASE 1.12.16: Paperback National Geographic (Malik | Piper Verlag)
- MESSAGE from the State of Israel: Supports JERUSALEM WAY peace project
Jerusalem Way Pilgrim Pass / CREDENTIAL AVAILABLE HERE!
- PILGRIMAGE ID 5, -
- PILGRIMAGE DOCUMENT + 10 JERUSALEM WAY STICKERS EUR 8, -
The cover sheet is in over 10 languages, for the issue we need your name, nationality, address and date of birth. Sufficient stickers are provided for all pilgrims who want to help mark the path! In this way, your own traces are left on the path for you and subsequent pilgrims: Paths are created while walking! Order see webshop
The pilgrim pass / credential was in cooperation Archdiocese of Vienna & JERUSALEM WAY Peace Team published. The picture below shows Johann Graßer from Bavaria, he reached JERUSALEM on foot on November 30, 2013 - CONGRATULATIONS! Link to his Facebook page
ORF TV FILM: ON FOOT TO JERUSALEM
ORF PROGRAM "FEIERABEND" / INITIATION 2012 FINISTERRE
BRUSSELS / JERUSALEM WAY EXHIBITION IN THE EU PARLIAMENT
The opening of the JERUSALEM WAY peace exhibition on April 1, 2014 in the EU Parliament was a great success! Thousands of visitors saw the international exhibition in three days! Link to photos
Press release: >>> Jerusalem Way is international understanding in practice <<
Writer Paulo Coelho is enthusiastic about the Jerusalem Way peace project!
(June 30, 2013) The Jerusalem pilgrims and the literary star met in a small Spanish village. What an incredible, wonderful coincidence: the Way of St. James meets the Way of Jerusalem! Coelho was enthusiastic and recognized the dimension of the Jerusalem Way as an international peace project. In Jerusalem, the city of peace, there is no peace! So every single pilgrim makes an important contribution to peace in the Holy Land and at the same time Jerusalem is the Gordian knot for peace in the world. Because what separates religions and peoples we can reunite people in love.
Audience with Pope Benedict XVI
David Zwilling, Otto Klär and Johannes Aschauer received the book "On the Jerusalem Path: From the Heart of Europe on foot to Jerusalem" in the presence of Cardinal Schönborn to Pope Benedict as part of the papal general audience in Rome today, Wednesday 25 January 2012 XVI. presented and presented the Jerusalem Way.
For the three Jerusalem pilgrims, after their 6-month pilgrimage and the arrival after about 4.500 km on foot on Christmas Eve 2010 in Bethlehem, this is another very special and extraordinary highlight of their life and pilgrimage! Especially also because their “pilgrimage connecting peoples” followed the traces of the apostle Paul on the one hand and on the other hand stood under the motto “JOY - PEACE - FREEDOM”.
EXTRACT FROM THE MEDIA REPORTS - SEE MORE HERE
To older posts (CHRONICLE / ARCHIVE)